THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Only If : The End

Continuation...

I left China and went back to America to Jonathan, Ella and Jimmy. Surprise, surprise. They were all dead. I was gone for two months and they were dead. Something fishy was up and I was determined to find out.

I came to find out that Jonathan, Ella and Jimmy did not have a funeral. There was no body, no proof of they were dead. I only received one letter:

Forgive us, dear child, we could no longer stay here, we are forced to leave. If you do not hear from us then we are dead. We have a debt that has not yet been cleared and the debt collectors have sent assissins to have us killed. We think we have led the assassins to us and we might be killed any day now. Do not come looking for us as it is waste of energy and time.
Jonathan, Ella and Jimmy

Very fishy, don't you think so? A debt I have never heard of? Assassins? If they just want to avoid me, they could just say it to my face. Why a letter? Why a letter hidded beneath my pillow?

(To clarify some info: Why was my name not stated? Well, Jonathan picked me up from the sidewalk but did not ask for my name, he always called my "child", so yeah, I do not think he even knows my name. Jimmy on the other hand always calls me "Hey!" or "Kid!" or "Little girl!". Therefore, my name was never mentioned nor asked. Just in case you forgot, Ella does not talk to me much, and if she does, she just talks without even calling me anything.)

At first I thought it was a cruel joke, then the days went by and no news came from them. I started to wonder if something really did happen to them.

Two months went by and still, no news from them. I assumed they were dead. Killed by their so-called assassins. I lived a alone for a while then something somewhat like a miracle happened. I thought I would never lay my eyes on Jimmy again. And there he was, right in front of me, in full flesh and blood! I ran to him and tried to converse with him and he looked at me with confusion. He asked, "Miss, do I know you?"
Impossible. It was the same Jimmy I met when I was a kid. The same scars, the same eyes, the same everything. Instead he denied the fact that he knew me! He said, "You must have mistaken for someone else, Miss."
No way. Me? Mistake my childhood foster brother for someone else? Not possible. He couldn't of forgotten me now could he? No matter how much I thought about it, it didn't seem possible. I mean, how is it possible? But his way of denial was very convincing. I almost gave in to it. But something, something in his eyes told me that he hadn't completely forgot about me. Three questions occurred to me: 1. Was he brainwashed? 2. Where was Ella and Jonathan? 3. How in the world could he forget me?

I decided to let him pass and live on with his life. But not entirely. I spied on him, followed him home secretly. And what a surprise caught me. Jonathan and Ella were there!! I couldn't believe it! They claimed to have died but it was all a lie! A cruel, disgusting lie! How could they lie to me? I felt so betrayed!

Something whipped up in my memory. During my journey in India, that crazy Madam Yurishka said someting about betrayal, enemies, battles and blood. She said something like I had a crazy power to end the horror. What "light shall be bestowed upon those who believe" crap. Betrayal. The first sign. I took a good long look at the family who raised me and forgot everything about me. Betrayal. It was betrayal, was it not?

Enemies. The second sign. Who? I walked the street alone. I bumped into somebody from a very long time ago. Fred. My highschool boyfriend and his girlfried.

(I did not mention school earlier as I thought it would be a waste of time. Fred was my highschool boyfriend but we broke up before graduation because he cheated on me with a slut named, Jessica. Technically, the crazy "Enemy" Madam Yurishka was yapping about was Jessica, the slut who was with him at the moment)

"My, my, what a surprise. If it isn't the girl who got dumped." snickered Jessica the slut.
"Oh, what a pleasure to meet a prostitute on my way home." I snapped back.
Fred got uneasy and queased. He said, "We don't want any attention, Jess, let's go."
"No. I want attention. I love it."
Not me. I hate it. I glared at Jessica the slut. My enemy, sign number two.
"Jess, let's just go." pleaded Fred.
"You're no fun Fred!" yelled Jessica and  the whole street turned and looked at us as if we were some alienic beings.
"Gee, Jessica, if you wanted to get laid, why not get a room?"
Jesseca flashed at me with her cat-like eyes. Hatred filled it, anger powered it. God, she hated me.
Fred pulled her away before she started a crazy cat fight in the middle of the street.

The second sign already came up. Two signd in one day, Just my luck. Thanks Madam Yurishka. What was the third sign again? Right. Battle. If Fred hadn't pulled Jessica the slut away, the third sign might just pop up. Me and Jessica. In a bloody cat fight. Then the third and fourth sogn would appear at the same time.
I kept walking down the street.
"Bang" Bang" Bang!" Three gunshots filled the air. Shrieks of women drowned my ears. Noisy town. The gunshot came from the alley. I went there to peep. What a pleasant surprise. Hammy, the school bully from my year was shoving a gun here and there and shooting around like an ass. God, this Hammy was just trouble. I decided to leave before he caught sight of me and recognized me right away. Too late. Hammy saw me and pointed the gun my way. "If it isn't the teacher's apple."
Did they have to bring up the past?
"Yes, if it isn't..." I decided to shut my big mouth before it got me into bigger trouble.
"If it isn't what?" Hammy seemed interested to know what I was going to say. Sweat buds started beading on my forehead.
"Um... If it isn't handsome Hammy with his handsome gun! What a magnificant gun you've got there Hammy! Where did you get it?" I was afraid but not stupid. I wanted to keep my life. Hammy obviously was happy at my comment. He said, "The Bakers Snipe It."

(The Bakers Snipe It sold all kinds of things. You could find a dead rat for sale with the label, "Your cat bored? Give it a dead mouse to chew on!" Once I saw something very weird with the label, "You just have to have this.". The Bakers Snipe It sold plenty of weird stuff but I never knew they sold pistols.)

"Very nice struture. Very nicely built. How many bullets does it fit?"
"Six, to be exact."
"Nice number. Nice number."
"Quit the chit-chat and get over here teacher's pet."

(Even in school they don''t even call my name. All nick names. The teachers call me "Girl".)

I went over to Hammy's side and stood for just a mild second, then Jimmy passed by. He was shocked to see me with a gun pointing at my head. Apparently he did NOT forget me! They just needed to start a new life! Jimmy ran over and shoved Hammy aside and they began to fight. Hello sign number three.
Their fight was gruesome. A lot of biting and punching. But Hammy still had a gun in his hands. "Bang!" He shot Jimmy. Blood was all over the place. Hello sign number four. I called the ambulance immediately. Jimmy entered the hospital. I waited nervously outside the emergency room. Jonathan and Ella came rushing in. "What happen to Jimmy?"
"He got shot. The doctors are operating on him now."
Jonathan looked at me with surprise, "You're back?"
"Yes, I've been back for almost three months now. I recieved a letter saying you guys were dead."
"It must be one of little Jimmy's pranks. Forgive us, child, we didn't know."
"It's okay. I'm over it already."
It was all a cruel joke! A silly scam plotted by that little prankster!! God was I angry!

The doctors came out from the emergency room. "Are you family?"
Jonathan answered, "Yes, we are his parents."
"Your son has recieved severe injury to his right kidney and liver. His left kidney is not functioning well I presume?"
"No, he got a transplant two months ago."
"He might need another kidney transplant. Who was his donor before?"
Jonathan confessed that he was the donor. Ella had a weak kidney so she need two.
They turned to look at me. "Child, would you be so kind to donate your kidney to our little Jimmy?"
As far as I knew, Jimmy was not little anymore. He was a grown man! But I thought back. Jonathan had took me in and raised me well. I should return his favour.

I was the only one who could end this horror. Madam Yurishka's crazy fortune came true. I was the only one who could save Jimmy.

Light shall be bestowed upon those who believe. That we'll just have to wait and see.

As I enter the surgery room. My eyelids became heavier and heavier and I fell into deep slumber.

Only if I had the time to stop it all from happening,
Only if I had the courage to stand up the that ass Hammy
Only if...
Then all this would not happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment