THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Hurt and Regrets

I sat alone at a dark corner
I let the icy darkness engulf my soul
I let the icy daggers pierce through my heart
I let my tears roll down my cheeks uncontrollably

Tired, I lay on my bedroom floor
Staring at the fan hanging on my ceiling
Wondering if I would ever be forgiven
For the damage I created
If only I could turn back time
And repair the destruction I did

As I sat alone at the corner
I watch people move past me
They're all moving on their own terms
They fall and get hurt
But they stand up and move forward
Why can't I do the same?

I regret the things I did
She was always there for me
But always I took her for granted
And for that I feel sorry
And when hot tears sprang
From her beautiful eyes that dreaded day
I never meant to hurt her
How I wish to hold her
How I wish to apologise

Why?
Why did he hurt me like this?
What did I do to deserve this?
What did I do...
Every time I ask myself
Why oh why did he puncture my heart?
Sitting at the dark corner
I let my lets flow and flow
My emotion were like a fast flowing river
My tears were like an endless waterfall

I lie awake on my bedroom floor
Thoughts kept floating in my mind
Thoughts of her kept appearing
Even though how much I resisted
I can't live in denial enymore
It's too painful, too tiring
All I know now is that I love her
The truth is I want her
But that deep cut I left in her heart...
Will she ever forgive me?
Will you ever forgive me, my love?


Love doesn't always end up the way you want it to, you get hurt and you get regrets




Don't know why I love to write poetry, I just love it.

2 comments: