THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Claustrophobic Craziness

Claustrophobic. That's my phobia. My one and ONLY phobia.
Funny, despite the fact of my own little space. I have a thing for small spaces, fear.
But I don't mind my OWN little space though, it feels comfortable.
Don't know why, but that's who I am.
Weird, no?
Guess so.
But then this claustrophobic thing is not such a bad thing when everyone knows about it.
They wouldn't pull you into those tiny little spaces.
But it ain't that good either.
If I somehow ACTUALLY end up in some small little space, my breathing will rapidly increase and I'd feel as though my heart will jump OUT of my body. Then I'd feel like barfing all over the place.
That is one reason I don't take lifts, I prefer staircases, thank you very much. Even if I had to climb 1000 stairs, you would NEVER catch me in a lift, not if I'm still breathing. NEVER.

Unless of course, you had me killed and THEN you put me in the lift, but that won't make sense now would it?
Why put a dead body in a lift if you want to cover up your crime??
Oh my God! Some stranger miraculously DIED in the lift! How did THAT happen?
Now, how DOES that happen?
Some dead person falls out from the lift some innocent civilian was going to enter.
Now, wouldn't THAT be a mystery?
Then stories of a ghost haunting that particular lift will spread. That lift would be abandoned. Deserted. The deserted lift. NOT a lift I personally would want to check out. Even if I DID get killed and somehow ended up in a lift.
Like what happened? The "lift spirit" somehow MURDERED me and DRAGGED me into the lift so I could keep that loony lift spirit company??
No need for that! Thank you very much!
Don't forget that I am actually claustrophobic!
That spirit wouldn't want me barfing "spirit" vomit all over the place even if I were dead!
I wouldn't be caught DEAD in a lift anytime soon!! Not even my dead body, no thank you!

3 comments: