THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Locked down

Closing my eyes
I allow myself to fall
Into the endless dark pit
Not caring
About what might happen
When my fall ends

Opening my eyes
I feel the brightness of the sun
I feel the warmth all around me
But a sudden jolt
Pulled me back to reality
Everything became dark and cold

Parents who don't seem to care
What luck if I were to dissappear
Parents, they might not even realise
If I had been kidnapped two days ago
I am nothing in their eyes
Only a little black dot annoying them

Hands were meant to be held on to
If you could only hold on to it
Tears were meant to be cried
If you could cry
Hearts were meant to be protected
If you had somebody to protect you

Life is too short for a grudge
Life is too short for anything
Life is sad and hard
As if
Out, out, brief candle
All is grief and all is none

If I were to fly
I'd fly into the sky
To feel free again
I'd do anything I had to do
To achieve freedom
I would die for it

Trapped
I always feel
There's something in the way
Something big, bad, and brick-like
I want to be free
I don't want to be trapped


Sometimes people feel as if they were locked down, but they aren't, they just think they are. Everybody has their own peace and freedom when they seize the moment and take it in their own hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment