THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Literature in English

Yeah, judging by my unusual attitude, I guess I would do something crazy. And yes, I'm taking Literature in English as one of my SPM subjects despite the 10 I already have. See, I just want some experience in this industry. And so, I just followed my instincts for once and chose this subject as an elective. Don't call me stupid or crazy. Wait, well, yeah, you can call me crazy, I'm a little off at times, so, yeah.

Anyway, I'm having a major problem here: I CAN'T ATTAIN THE SHORT STORIES!!!!
HELP ME!!!
Well, see, in this particular subject, we have three themes for poems, six poems each. Three novels, three dramas, and duh, five short stories. The big problem here is, I don't know where to get the short stories!!! I'm okay with the poems, novels and drama, I've found them already. But I tried looking high and low for the short stories and not one effing bookstore has them!!! Damn was I pissed with that donkey head manager at one of the bookstores. She was all so "I don't know what you mean, I know what my job is, We don't have it, What do you mean subject? We only have... BLAH-BLAH-BLAH and all the cow faeces. (Of course, if you're smart enough, you'd be able to decipher what I'm saying here.) Eff them donkeys... Grr....

Anyway, I am serious, I HAVE A SERIOUS PROBLEM. NO JOKE.  I am desperate for the short stories!!! If anybody who could be so kind with helping me find the short stories, I'd deeply appreciate it. So please please please... I really need help here...

Here is my short story list:
-Naukar (Anya Sitaram)
-The Landlady (Roald Dahl)
-Neighbours (Robert Raymer)
-Cinderella Girl (Vivien Alcock)
-Harison Bergeron (Kurt Vonnegut Jr)

If anybody finds it, please just drop me a comment or leave me a message @ jiatheng_23@hotmail.com
I'd really really really appreciate it.. Thanks soo much

No comments:

Post a Comment