THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, March 26, 2010

Blog..

Yeah, it's about 11AM, the sun's out. (Hello, Mr Sun) and the day is nice and sunny... Note: it's 27 March - Sport's Day

As a blogger, I feel that I should explain myself a little. Let's talk about today. What about today?
It's Sport's Day! Hello??!! Anyway, I am a fellow Marching Band member, therefore, us "Banders" have a show to put on. Obviously, we have to march (DUH). So we had a few practices during the holidays and one full practice during school hours. I guess it was worth it. But now my legs are sore, and they need some rest.

Our performance ended not long a ago. I think... About  one and a half hours from now?? Yeah, so, Sport's Day's not over yet... It's still running. But I'm back home, resting my poor worn out feet.

Nothing else that I have to say here, so bye. Have a good weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment