THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Randomly YouTube

Yeah, yeah, I know... School's going to start soon and what have I been doing?? Watching videos on YouTube and posting quite a loot of junk.
And guess what, it's past four in the morning and I'm not asleep yet. Boy, am I going to have a tough time waking up for school. And guess WHAT! School starts in 5 days!!!! NO WAY!!!! NO WAY AM I GONNA SURVIVE THE CRUEL SCHOOL LIFE!! THAT'S JUST NOT POSSIBLE!!!

So yeah, I'm not going to talk about school right now, or even think about it.


...



...


There's really not much to talk about, is there?

Well, actually there is!! (Thank goodness)
Well, notice at the beginning I said I've been watching YouTube videos? And guess what? I have TONS of videos I think you guys would surely enjoy!!!


I will stick a link here with the video embedded below it, so yeah, it's pretty hacking awesome, ain't it? (It's a retortacle question, don't answer)

Choice number 1: I know it's way way way after Christmas, but there are quite a few videos I'd like you guys to watch




This video actually has 5 OTHER related videos, they're all Santa audition tapes, you don't have to vote, just watch and laugh your ass off, it's good for you lol :D




Yeah, this video doesn't actually have a point, but it's really ridiculous. By the way, snowman coming to life IS creepy!!!!




Who doesn't want cash for Christmas, eh?


Choice 2: Well, I'm out on Christmas stuff, but here's some other stuff that might just bring you a painful stomachache just because it's so ridiculously hilarious!






Charlie the Unicorn goes on a ridiculous journey with two other unicorns. Funny and super hilarious, there are three more to this series. You have to watch this, I mean it!
"Come with us to Candy Mountain, Charlie. Come with us to Candy Mountain."




Yes, the way he said it, women are starting to creep me out. "Women wear ridiculously large earrings, why do you think satelites have ridiculously large discs?" Don't get it? Check it out then.




Yeah, I know, his advice is unuseable! Another one of my ridiculously favourite videos of all time by Fred Figglehorn. For those of you who don't know him, he is a fictional character made up by Lucas Cruikshank. Fred is a lonely six year old who goes around with his mom's video cam and tapes lots of funny stuff, I'll put of of his videos up and you guys can get up and check the other videos out.




For those of you who have no idea what-so-ever what a tampon is, check the dictionary. I don't feel comfortable explaining it, but MattG here does, but in a ridiculously wrong way!!!

Choice 3: Need good music? Welcome!!! I've subscribed to a lot of people related to music on YouTube mainly because I'm just a music kid. These people are really talented and they NEED to be known and discovered!!





What's better than a good piano playing right? Danielk263 is a real talented guy with pratically magical fingers!! He plays really good and guess what? Not long ago he asked if he should play Chinese, English and Japanese songs as well, and my opinion was "DUH!". But I'm not sure if he'll do any... Yet.





Yeah, there's no music video on this, so bare with me. Fonzy91 is an Italian kid with a good voice. Talented and attractive in a way, he's getting more and more fans. Sono Qua is an Italian/English songs. It's half Italian and half English. This is his original song. He does vocal covers for other songs too.





Like I said before, what's better than a good piano playing?? This girl is totally OFF THE HOOK!! She transcribed many lovely songs and this song is an improvisation combining three other songs: Wedding Dress (Taeyang), You and I (Park Bom) and Heartbreaker (G-Dragon). YG is one of the fastest growing music industries in Korea. And this special girl is smr00, she has a blog as well. Drop me a comment if you want to know, or you can visit my profile. Her blog is full or piano sheets all downloadable and free!!





Vocalcoversareus/Jamie Miller is a Canadian guy with a steady and good voice. He has a band, Her Life Story that is also quite very good. Unlike most YouTubers who post vocal covers, he actually has a short chat with the viewers which is good.






British kid hexachordal/Tom Milsom is a talented singer with 2 published albums. His latest album is known as "Painfully Mainstream". Charming with songs that are sound unique, he is one of the most talented people I've seen on YouTube.





Yes, I know. Another British kid. Alex Day, also known as nerimon, is also a talented guy with a serious talent! Along with a few friends of his such as charlieissocoollike, they created a band known as Chameleon Circuit. What's so special about Chameleon Circuit is that they sing songs about Doctor Who. Doctor Who is a television series which is pretty hacking awesome! Anyway, you should really listen to this.


*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*

Okay, I'm done. Oh God, I've spent more than an hour copying and pasting links and all those stuff, now it's 5:30!!! Oh God, I won't survive school!!! Ever!!!

1 comment:

  1. yes, this was my kinda like my first time posting something incredibly long and tiring..

    ReplyDelete