THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, December 7, 2009

duet with myself

Actually, I have NO idea whatsoever to write today.
I have been watching a series of craziness (thank you charlieissocolllike) on YouTube. I feel like if I don't post something up soon, the craziness will catch up on me, and I WILL do something ENTIRELY CRAZY!!
I have been known for my utmost stupidity and craziness in school because of my out of the blue idiotic actions.
I am just plain crazy, yes, I AM CRAZY!!! YAY FOR CRAZY PEOPLE!!!
Actually, not really. I am just so bored out of my mind, I have on idea WHAT to write. So fellow people who actually read this idioti blog, please excuse my craziness blended with a dash of idiocy for the time being.
Hmm...
I have NO MORE IDEAS on what to write.
I usually write stories and stuff like that (short stories, peotry, etc.), but then I don't know what's happened to me today. I just feel so CRAZY!!! I just want to jump up and down here and there then... Then do something I have NEVER thought of before!!!
I have NEVER used this blog to post something so stupid, so idiotic, so.. soo... CRAZY!!! EVER!!
Lately, thanks to a full crazy dose of charlieissocoollike, I am officially going out of my head.
Whoopie!! Headless writer!!
Yes, I think I am beginning to annoy you guys who are reading this pathetic post, but anyways, I am downright a crazy person.
I think I have to stop writing now, otherwise this might be reported as spam.
For safety, I PLEAD you NOT to report this post as it does not violate any laws.
For you time sharing my time of craziness, I thank you.
Goodbye.

``*`*`**`*`*``
by charlieissocoollike

``*`*`**`*`*``
just watch it please?

``*`*`**`*`*``
thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment