THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Blogg...

How long has it been since my last post? 10? 11? 12 days? Ah, well, I got caught up in school, now it's the very thing I despise... But that's no reason not to write up something incredibly stupid, right?
Yeah, I have nothing for you guys today. My mind is totally blank. Seriously.
Maybe if I keep writing and writing something will come up. Do you think it's possible?
I think so. But lately I've always been in a bad mood, so I'm not sure if my "writing aura" will come out and hit me. I hope so, I so don't want to have nothing interesting to put up here...
Has my blog been collecting dusts and cobwebs? I hope not. Well then, I hope this post will be able to clean it up a little, although it has been seriously messy... Hasn't it?
I'm still not done with the Black Eagle short story series, please bear with me if you actually read that. And I have the Clock Child series awaiting my dust and pan. Hmm, my exams will be nearing, so wish me luck, until then, unless I get a hit on my head, it's bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment