THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Novel? or Essay?

I feel like writing something out of the blue, something nobody would think of, something twisted ;)
Anyway, I know it's been a while so I figured, "why not write something long that would take days to finish?"
I'm currently writing on a Chinese thing, not sure whether to list it under a novel or an essay because it's wayyy long. Or I guess it I would be long, so I'm not sure yet until I'm done with it.
When I have successfully completed it and have it checked for grammatical mistakes only then will I post it up on my other blog. I'm not sure when, but I hope soon, I don't want to end up writing a 200-page essay (which I most likely would)
Anyway, stay tuned. I might write some crazy sentimental poems when I am bored and not in the mood to finish up my "essay"

No comments:

Post a Comment