THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Bad Appetite

Yeah yeah, I haven't been posting... Sue me!

So lately I'm not eating well... (Even when my stomach is growling, I just don't feel like eating) Reason? HOW THE HECK WOULD I KNOW??!??! If I knew, of course, then I would've solved my goddam problem and started eating like a normal person =.=

Whatever.. Have you EVER felt like not eating? Like you just stare at your food and you go, "Ugh.." but your stomach is playing a huge concert? Yes? No? Well, I have. Almost EVERYDAY for dinner when I'm forced to take rice =.=

So no matter how much you don't feel like eating, you still gotta eat! From a Korean drama I watched, which I happily forgot the name of, had this one verse that really caught my attention. Just for fun, I'm going to briefly explain the contents of ONE part of that long drama..

There's this girl who got some gastric cancer and she left her boyfriend for a few years to get treatment in America. She didn't tell her boyfriend and just left without him knowing. (Why? Go watch it...) So after these few years, she comes back to find him. Her doctor, comes along days after. So the drama goes on and on.... This girl meets up with her ex and BEGS for forgiveness which he does not give. They start quarreling and all. And the drama goes on... Then there's this part where they "officially" break up and this girl just don't feel like eating anymore. She skips her meals and her doctor gets worried. Then one fine morning her doctor visits her and makes porridge for her. He says, "My mother used to say, 'If you're not hungry, you should never skip your meals, so eat porridge.'"

So that's the line. Well, it brought much thought to me since I don't feel like eating at all. Skipping meals is what I do best and once I ended up in the hospital with gastric =.= So better take care of my stomach than face the hospital, no?

Take a look at one of my meals... Rice and fish... Almost everyday.... (Don't count the poorest people and say I'm lucky please, I've got enough of that...)





Then of course I got super annoyed at my DISGUSTING MEAL and went I WANT PORRIDGE. My nanny was like, "If you want porridge, do it yourself" So I was like "Fine!"

I remember my dad saying, "Porridge is only rice and water." So I thought, why not add water and boil it??

So here's how it went:

I got a pot, filled it with water then poured my rice into it:

Then I put it on high fire, look at how it boiled! 

Then I thought it was not suitable with high temperatures, so I turned down the fire..  


Looking like porridge!! xD 

Here's my porridge!! HAHAHA!!!

Porridge is bland so I made some eggs to go with it


and a dash of pepper!!


My meal for most nights =P how appetizing huh? But what can I do when I don't feel like eating huh? Porridge is the best cure!!!

2 comments:

  1. omg.i agree!porridge is nice wif LOTS OF PEPPERRR.hey.i've updated my blog but it seems like it didn't refresh itself in ur blogroll@@weird..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ehh??? really?? @@ my blogroll is not updated =.=

    ReplyDelete