THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Killing Myself Again and Again

I try and I try, but things just never work out
I fall then I get up, but people push me down again and again

I got killed, then I revived, but they just kept stabbing me
So I stay still, dead, in my own tomb where no one could get to me...

I'm alone, I'm depressed
It's dark here, there's no smiles...

They say I did this to myself,
Yes, half, maybe, but most, it's them...

Then again, there comes the car of death
Inside, a man in a hood... Black, dark, eerie...

Again, and again... The sight never leaves me...
Twice... Three times... Four times...

I lose count... He comes again and again
I die again and again... Suicide, fail...

I just had a quick glance at him,
then light bursts and he fades away, driving into another alley

I wait, I stare, I hope... He comes back and claims me
I kill myself... Again and again...

He comes... Again and again...
He goes.... Again and again..

I am never claimed...
But I die again and again

This is all my doing...
I'm killing myself again and again...
Just so I can escape...
And be with him...

_______________________
REGARDS: GOD OF DEATH, when will you claim me?

1 comment:

  1. Wow...this is
    pretty emo
    pretty poetic
    pretty depressing.
    Tell me where you're at!!!!
    I'M COMING WITH A BOX OF CHOCOLATES!!!

    ReplyDelete